ABOUT GO-TO-MARKET STRATEGY CONSULTANCY
Go-to-market strategy refers to the plan of an organization, using their inside and outside resources to deliver the USPs to customers and achieve competitive advantage. Despite revealing improvements in product and service offerings, many organizations fall short in achieving cost-effective targets with their current routes to the market. Seeking more efficient ways to sell and service customers can be an important lever for revenue growth of businesses. The channel landscape across many industries is evolving, with more consolidated and powerful channels coming up.
It is important for organizations to adjust or diversify their go-to-market strategy to protect economics and ensure sustainable distribution in the future. New logistic and digital capabilities allow businesses to directly serve customers and intermediaries, thereby improving the services as much as possible. In addition, the customer expectations for product and service quality are continually increasing. This in turn pressurizes the sales team and supporting functions for better performance. Exceeding customer requirements can be means for organizations to differentiate positions and ensure long-term success. This requires increased investments in new capabilities to either serve end customers directly or support the channels in doing so.
Optimization of an organization’s go-to-market model often requires evaluating a range of options including various direct as well as indirect alternatives. The initial point is an in-depth understanding of customer products and service requirements, capabilities of different channels to meet those requirements and resulting economics for the customers. The right definition of Go-to-Market strategy allows a business to proceed to optimize its own commercial organization and investment by identifying the types of resources that are required to deliver against customer requirements and redeploying the resources against strategic priorities.
When you develop your Go-To-Market Strategy, you grapple with few basic questions, which are listed below:
- What to sell? Who to sell to? How to sell it?
- How to make sure that the market strategy suits our business model and clients?
- How to create a compelling value proposition addressing the needs of clients?
- What is the size of potential opportunity in specific markets?
- What should be the practical roadmap of launching our portfolio in the market?
- How should the growth Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) be set?
- Should we focus on our business strategy on growing market share, finding new niche, or increasing market penetration?
- Which partners are best suited to help our business compete effectively?
Our customized solutions provide in-depth intelligence as you make the right decisions about market entry and develop sustainable, goal-oriented strategies. We work with your marketing leaders to cover aspects related to designing a market entry roadmap, with every step backed up by concrete market intelligence. The various steps involved in Go-to-Market strategy solution include the following niche areas:
- MARKET DYNAMICS: This helps in understanding market complexities and nuances.
- MARKET DIAGNOSTICS: This helps in understanding of the market through a 360 degree view of its unique characteristics.
- MARKET ASSESSMENT: This helps in ensuring successful market entry and providing in-depth analysis of key indicators and market environment.
- INTERNAL DIAGNOSTICS: This helps in understanding inherent strengths and weaknesses.
- MARKET ENTRY STRATEGY: This helps in identification of growth scenarios and developing contingencies within the market.
- PARTNER EVALUATION: This helps in identification of suitable business partners with proven capacity and capabilities needed for success in the market.
IMPLEMENTATION: This helps you in hands-on-support for implementing the Go-to-market strategy.
WHY CHOOSE AWESOME CONSULTANCY FOR GO-TO-MARKET STRATEGY CONSULTANCY?
Awesome Consultancy works in sync with its prestigious customers to define the optimal go-to-market strategy and commercial organization that delivers against their revenue growth or profit improvement objectives. In different markets, organizations need to make complex choices around their go-to-market strategies considering indirect as well as direct models.
In few markets which are in the nascent stage, the relevant channel infrastructure may not be available and a business may need to invest independently or in partnerships to build up new roadmaps / routes to the market. However, in markets that are in the mature stages, the distribution landscape may be consolidating or evolving. It is important for the business to carefully select the go-to-market and commercial model that effectively gets the products and services to the clients while allowing the business to capture the maximum value across the distribution chain.
Awesome Consultancy helps businesses make the right decisions around their go-to-market strategies and help in optimization of commercial organizations and resource deployment by (a) Mapping the channel landscape and distribution chain economics in a sector, (b) Evaluating existing or new go-to-market options on the basis of financial, strategic and commercial criteria, (c) Modeling value chain economics for customers and other intermediaries under alternative go-to-market scenarios, (d) Specifically evaluating opportunities for businesses to develop technology led advanced models, serving customers directly, which in turn reduces or completely eliminates reliance on intermediaries, (e) Alignment of commercial roles to deliver against value proposition to customers. This includes sales, marketing, technical support, customer service, and much more), (f) Reviewing the structure of commercial functions to ensure strategic alignment and improved cost-efficiency, (g) Assessment of allocation of commercial resources – including marketing and sales, other supporting functions, and much more.
With Go-to-Market Strategies at Awesome Consultancy, your benefits include the following:
- You get a bespoke go-to-market platform to drive future growth, completely aligned to business strategies and the requirements of its customers.
- You get improved capabilities to capture an increased share of the value of the business.
- You get enhanced commercial capabilities across businesses to consistently deliver against customer value propositions.
- You get advanced sustainable go-to-market strategies for the future that ensures continual effective distribution to customers and reducing the risk of disintermediation by the channels.
- You get optimal resource allocation to drive increased return on sales and marketing investments.
- You get reduction in the overall marketing and sales cost to increase profitability to its best.
So, do you have any requirement of Go-To-Market Strategy Consultancy? Do not worry anymore. Out expert consultancy team is here to provide you with the best services at reasonable process.